Best Electric Heaters

 Find The Best Electric Heaters, Portable Space Heaters, Bathroom Electric Heater, Best Portable Heater, Wall Heaters for home or office


 

 

Lesson To Learn: Knocked Over Electric Heater Killed Dogs and Puppies

There are still many reported news of accidental fires started by home electric heaters that can be prevented. If home owners take some time to know some of the basic fire safety precautionery measures when using these electric appliances, they can be prevented.

 

Eight puppies and four adult Alsatians have been killed in a barn fire in Rochdale after an electric heater was knocked over.
 
Greater Manchester Fire Service was called to a farm at around 2.30am to tackle the blaze.
 
The firefighters used a hose reel, three water jets and breathing apparatus but were too late to save the dogs.
 
Neil Fox, watch manager, said: "They were breeding them in the barn and they were all young dogs so it was a real shame.
 
"They had a portable infrared heater keeping them warm and it looks like that was the cause.
 
"Electric heaters can be a fire hazard so never leave them unattended or stand them where they could be knocked over.
 
"Make sure heaters are always guarded."
 

It was the second tragedy involving an electric heater in leass than two weeks. A fire believed to have been started by an electric heater killed Harold 'Boysie' Porter, a WWII veteran, at his Essex home just days before Remembrance Sunday.

A source involved in the investigation told thisistotalessex.co.uk: "Initial investigations have found that the fire may have started after an electric heater was left too close to a sofa, causing it to ignite."         

Rochdale: Dogs Killed in Barn Fire after Heater Knocked over

"It was the second tragedy involving an electric heater in less than two weeks. A fire believed to have been started by an electric heater killed Harold 'Boysie' Porter, a WWII veteran, at his Essex home just days before Remembrance Sunday. Follow us ...IBTimes.co.uk"

It has to be mentioned that while learning some of the basic steps to prevent accidental fires in the home is important, it is only the first step. You should install a few smoke alarms in areas in the home where you think accidental fires may happen. Places like your bedroom ought to have one to detect any signs of smoke emission. Your home electric heaters may have good safety features but the homeowner is responsible to make it safe while using them.

 
 

Gas Heaters


Electric Heaters

About Us    
Contact Us